3Dsurvey and Capital Survey Supplies successfully participated at the 68th Annual TSPS Convention and Tech Expo in Horseshoe Bay, TX.
Every year the TSPS Convention & Tech Expo sets the standards, plans, and guidelines for next year's surveying industry.
This year's event took place in a magnificent Horseshoe Bay resort which created an amazing atmosphere.
3Dsurvey’s main goal was to demonstrate a digital approach to surveying business and show how the surveying workflows could be optimized and simplified with the use of drones and drone mapping software.
I’m a surveyor. How do I fully digitize my work process?
- Plan the mission and let the UAV capture images and data autonomously - 3DsurveyPilot.
- Generate dense 3Dmodels, mesh, texture, extract actionable information, bridge the gap between photogrammetry and CAD, calculate volumes, profiles & cross-sections, topo maps - 3DsurveySoftware.
- View, share and interactively control projects and site progress - 3DsurveyViewer.
Now it's your chance to get involved and learn the benefits of 3Dsurvey. Learn how to improve your surveying business with software that minimizes your fieldwork and saves valuable time.
- 09-11 October Drone mapping Presentation and Advanced training session in Phoenix, Arizona
- 14-15 October Drone mapping Presentation and Advanced training session in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 17-18 October Drone mapping Presentation and Advanced training session in Norcross, Georgia
Online training and webinars
- Achieve more with less effort and experience a better way of surveying
- New Cad Tools in 3Dsurvey
- Most watched webinar in May- What's new in 2.9.0 version
- DJI Phantom 4 RTK is out- our first impressions
Use cases and projects
- Indoor Mapping of a House with a Phone Camera
- Joining two different technologies with one software - Photogrammetry and Bathymetry
- Drone-based 3Dsurvey Map for building a Sewage System