3Dsurvey Classroom license
Educational licenses are technically identical to perpetual licenses and are availalbe exclusively to accredited educational institutions and their employees. Only officially accredited educational institutions are eligible to obtain 3Dsurvey educational licenses. This includes: universities, high schools, scientific and technical schools, vocational schools, and correspondence schools. Educational licenses can also be purchased by officially employed teaching and research staff of officially accredited educational institutions.
Educational license prohibits all commercial uses of the software.
3Dsurvey software and documentation are supplied electronically, in the form of the multi-user license key (alpha-numeric code) and the web link to the 3Dsurvey software. This key allows to run 3Dsurvey software on ten computers (or more in case of a larger purchase) simultaneously, however, it can be transferred between multiple computers by deactivating/activating it in the 3Dsurvey GUI. It needs internet connection when 3Dsurvey is restarted in order to verify the license and subscription terms.
Key Features of 3Dsurvey:
- Dense 3D Point Cloud - a basis for any further processing, reconstruction and modelling
- Digital Terrain Model - fully geo-referenced, spatially orientated, complete overview of terrain configuration
- Volume calculation - excavated material, quarry and open-pit mine volume calculations and change detection, complete overview of terrain configuration - kex element in landslide monitoring and landmass movement detection
- Orthophoto - highly accurate digital orthophoto generation
- Height map and Terrain Elevation - key element in flood risk management and spatial planning
- Profile lines and Cross sections - single-click profile calculation and on-the-fly visualization and reporting
- Contour lines - 3D and 2D contour maps, key element of any survey map or a topographical map
- 3D Spatial Measurements - enables user to post-process, investigate or measure any detail
- Visualization and Customization of 3D data - full freedom when it comes to comparing different projects, moving, rotating or layering different models or sets of data clouds - beneficial to large-scale planning and excavation projects
- Multispectral image processing - NDVI index mapping, multi-spectral orthophoto generation, used in agriculture - precision farming - to perform soil and plant chemical element analysis for better crop production
- Thermographic image processing - thermographic orthophoto generation, used in construction to calculate and visualize thermal losses and monitor energy efficiency
Support & Upgrades
Educational license includes upgrades and support for the 1st year. Further Yearly Support & Upgrades are available at EUR 540,00 / year (18% of license price) if purchased while valid or 25% afterwards.
Educational Institutions license is a perpetual license. Yearly Support & Upgrades are available at EUR 540,00 / year (18% of license price) if purchased while valid or 25% afterwards.