Student licenses are available exclusively to students (individuals) of accredited educational institutions. This includes: universities, high schools, scientific and technical schools, vocational schools, and correspondence schools.
3Dsurvey Student License is granted upon received Proof of enrollment (scan or copy), validity is based on the duration of students' academic year status shown in the document. Proof of eligibility is a legally binding written statement demonstrating that an individual qualifies as a student of an officially accredited educational institution. By ordering a student license you agree to submit proof of enrollment upon request.
Student license prohibits all commercial uses of the software.
3Dsurvey software and documentation are supplied electronically, in the form of the license key (alpha-numeric code) and the web link to the 3Dsurvey software. This key allows to run 3Dsurvey software on one computer simultaneously, however, it can be transferred between multiple computers by deactivating/activating it in the 3Dsurvey GUI. It needs internet connection when 3Dsurvey is started in order to verify the license and subscription terms.
Key Features of 3Dsurvey:
- Dense 3D Point Cloud - a basis for any further processing, reconstruction and modelling
- Digital Terrain Model - fully geo-referenced, spatially orientated, complete overview of terrain configuration
- Volume calculation - excavated material, quarry and open-pit mine volume calculations and change detection, complete overview of terrain configuration - kex element in landslide monitoring and landmass movement detection
- Orthophoto - highly accurate digital orthophoto generation
- Height map and Terrain Elevation - key element in flood risk management and spatial planning
- Profile lines and Cross sections - single-click profile calculation and on-the-fly visualization and reporting
- Contour lines - 3D and 2D contour maps, key element of any survey map or a topographical map
- 3D Spatial Measurements - enables user to post-process, investigate or measure any detail
- Visualization and Customization of 3D data - full freedom when it comes to comparing different projects, moving, rotating or layering different models or sets of data clouds - beneficial to large-scale planning and excavation projects
- Multispectral image processing - NDVI index mapping, multi-spectral orthophoto generation, used in agriculture - precision farming - to perform soil and plant chemical element analysis for better crop production
- Thermographic image processing - thermographic orthophoto generation, used in construction to calculate and visualize thermal losses and monitor energy efficiency
Support & Upgrades
Student license does not include upgrades or support. That is available optionally at EUR 540,00 / year.
Upgrades and support can be purchased optionally at EUR 540,00 / year.